- Reaction vessels: 25 l to 6,300 l
- Pressure range: 10 mbar to 100 bar
- Temperature range: -80 °C to +250 °C
- Total Reactor Volume: 100 m3
- Destillation Columns
- Horizontal peeler Centrifuges and Inverting Filter Centrifuge, Vertical Centrifuge
- Vacuum and Multi-layer Pressure Filters, Modular Filters, Agitated Pressure Nutsches
- Rotary Vacuum Paddle dryers,filter dryers, Tray Dryers
- Mills, Sieves
- Vacuum Equipment
- Treatment facilities for water, waste water and gas
- Dedicated warehouses
Our equipment allows us to develop processes from lab-scale through pilot plant to full commercial scale.
- Reactors (Glass/Glass-Lined/Stainless steel/Hastelloy)
- Columns 1 – 3 m and Condensers (Stainless steel/Glass/Graphite/Alloy/Siliciumcarbide)
- Operation with total or partial reflux possible
- Dosing Units for Liquids and Solids
- Destillation Equipments
- Centrifuges and filters (Stainless Steel/Alloy)
- Dryers (Stainless Steel/Alloy)
- Local and Central Treatment for Basic and Acidic waste gases (thermal oxidizer to 1,000 °C)
Technology & Equipment
We currently offer:
- wide range of chemical processes and a broad technology platform
- state-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- highly qualified & skilled staff
- full analytical and regulatory support during the entire development and production process
The standard reactions are listed under Performed Reactions. In particular, through several decades of experience, we have accumulated in-depth knowledge for the following highly specific reaction types.
High Pressure Reaction
We perform reactions up to a pressure of 100 bar in a 1,000 l reactor and up to 250 °C. This includes Hydrogenation, hydro amination, carbonylation as well as Diels-Alder-Reactions.
We use different types of catalysts Raney-Nickel, as well as precious metal catalysts, mainly in a heterogeneous system. Homogeneous catalysis can be carried out as well. We can reach a pressure of 100 bar with a temperature range up to 250 °C. Reaction volumes are 1,000 l (100 bar) up to 3,000 l (25 bar).
We are producing Grignard reagents starting from the organic halide and magnesium metal. As an advantage, we are not limited to the few commercially available reagents, hence we are very flexible in carrying out a variety of Grignard reactions.
Over decades we have acquired the technical Know-How to carry out this reaction successfully, safely and efficiently.
Low temperature technology
Our cryogenic technology allows carrying out reactions down to -90 °C in a 2,500 L scale. This will include up-scaling from the laboratory scale (up to 5 L) via pilot scale (100 L) to full production. As an example, we do metallation reactions with organo metallic compounds, such as Butyllithium, or Lithiumdiisopropylamide (LDA)…